- 1 peeled, frozen banana (preferably a very ripe banana)
- 1/2 cup low-fat milk, coconut milk creamer or other dairy alternative.
- 1/2 tsp. good quality matcha powder
- (Optional) 1/4 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- (Optional) Sweetener to taste
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 2 minutes
Total Time: 4 minutes
Yield: Makes one serving
Combine all ingredients in a blender.
Blend until the mixture is smooth and even, stopping to stir if necessary.
* You may find that it’s easier to blend if you add the matcha powder before the milk or dairy alternative.